Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Take That, Cretin!


I had a disagreement with my work keyboard today. See it thought that the sound of the phone ringing constantly for hours was soothing, and I find it just a tad irritating. He suggested we settle it as gentleman, with a bout of fisticuffs, and of course I came out triumphant after just a single punch, and left him… slightly the worse for wear. Nothing that he didn’t deserve, and nothing that won’t heal over time.

I had a similar disagreement with the bed in our guest bedroom last week in regard to a video game, but he preferred a resolution of no holds barred wrestling, which I was more than happy to oblige. This was a slightly longer encounter, yet despite punching and throwing as much as I could I ended up just wearing myself out. He’s a resilient fellow, that guest bed is. We’ll probably have words and another match again in the days to come.

Anger and insanity has been hitting me very hard these past few weeks. Luckily for me there are plenty of inanimate objects around with varying degrees of stupid opinions and ideas for me to pick fights with.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Our tv has had it coming for a while, with his coy smirking and arrogant laugh. I think I will be showing it who's boss soon enough.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved